Here you can download Yass, a graphical editor for creating, finetuning, organizing and printing Ultrastar karaoke songs.
It is free to use.
Latest stable release (requires Java 1.8)
Changes are listed in the Changelog.
- Yass 2.0.1 (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista Installer)
- Yass 2.0.1 (Java Executable for Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Yass 1.9.1 (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista Installer)
- Yass 1.9.1 (Java Executable for Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Yass 1.7.1 (Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista Installer)
- Yass 1.7.1 (Java Executable for Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Yass 1.4 (Windows 7/XP/Vista Installer)
- Yass 1.4 (Java Executable for Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Yass 1.1 (Windows 7/XP/Vista Installer)
- Yass 1.1 (Java Executable for Linux/Mac/Windows)
- Yass 0.9.5 (Java Executable, 32bit systems only)
Besides, I have also created some Ultrastar Covers.
Yass uses: Java Look & Feel Graphics Repository, JavaZoom JLayer / MP3SP / VorbisSPI and Tritonus Sequencer, iText, Jazzy Spell Checker, JInput, TeX Hyphenator, VFFMpeg Objects (fobs), Java Media Framework (JMF), Robert Eckstein’s Wizard code, and juniversalchardet.
Licenses are stated in the application’s help section.
Speed measure ‘Inverse Duration’ based on Marcel Taeumel’s approach (https://sourceforge.net/projects/uman/).
Source code can be found at https://github.com/sarutasan72/Yass
Copyright (C) 2009 Saruta
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.